TASK FORCE MANAGEMENT
Triggered by the COVID19 pandemic isolated supply bottlenecks and production disruptions occurred. In this situation we offer our experience from international task force missions during the automotive crisis in 2009/2010:
- Short-term deployment of our task force experts.
- Implementation of an effective task force organization within a few hours.
- Analysis, definition of measures and addressing of task packages with clear objectives.
- Status meetings and steering committees carried out precisely every day and 24/7 if necessary.
- Daily reports to the general management and the supervisory board.
- Despite Corona: our team is basically ready for action worldwide.
LEAN MANAGEMENT, EFFICIENCY PROGRAMS AND COST REDUCTION
On the basis of analyzes by well-known consulting companies such as Boston Consult, Porsche Consult or McKinsey, we plan and implement targeted efficiency and cost reduction programs::
- Process optimization in company organization and project management
- Process design for the interfaces between company organization and project organization
- Optimization of purchasing and supply chain processes to reduce costs
- Project management for the establishment of branches in Germany on behalf of international companies
- Establishment of production networks worldwide
- Optimization of product designs in relation to product design suitable for production (DfM) as well as for cost optimization (DfC)
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PROJECT CONTROLLING
Project management according to international project management standards and AGILE methods for projects worldwide:
- Requirements engineering and clarification of the requirements
- Cost calculation and purchasing and procurement
- Concept development
- Feasibility studies, due diligence studies
- Project implementation and control
- Commissioning of production facilities
- Production support from Start of Production (SOP) to SOP + 90 days
- Project completion and project dissolution
PRODUCTION PLANNING, SHOPFLOOR PREPARATION AND PLANT PREPARATION
- Determination of joining sequences and creation of assembly plans, e.g. for electronic products, circuit board assembly, battery production, vehicle construction
- Calculation of cycle times
- Resource planning and resource procurement
- Station design
- Material flow planning
- Design of work stations, assembly tables, media supply, ESD protective measures
- Preparation of production areas for the construction of production facilities
- Planning of crane systems in production areas
- Quality assurance concept
- Integration of requirements from FMEA
- Elaboration of control plans and work instructions
- Planning and implementation of training programs for production employees
QUALITY AUDITS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ACTION PLANS
- Error analysis and identification of the causes of errors
- Creation of an error avoidance strategy and an implementation plan
- Implementation of corrective measures
- Sustainable elimination of the causes of errors in the process chain
- Establishment of quality assurance methods that conform to the requirements of ISO9001, VDA6, IATF, and other standards.
- Design of quality processes according to specified standards, with anchoring in the company processes and company organization